EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Abuja or Kano (Some travel may be required for meetings and other ad hoc activities)
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving data-driven sales campaigns for products, services, and pharmaceuticals distribution services.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement strategic marketing activities, designed to achieve revenue targets and generate conversions to long-term customers and members. You will also prepare distribution/sales agreements for 3rd party products and services.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth for all allocated product lines.
- Service existing clients and establish new accounts by planning and marketing activities.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on new services and products relevant to EHA Clinics’ business.
- Schedule product and service description presentations, and prepare appropriate documents such as brochures and proposals, etc.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on our services, medical equipment, and pharmaceuticals distribution.
- Keep the leadership of EHA Clinics informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Recommend improvements for processes, service delivery, and policies to ensure you achieve revenue targets.
- Effectively follow-up on all generated and assigned leads.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop innovative ways to communicate EHA Clinics’ facilities, products, and services to potential and existing customers.
- Work with the Communications and Branding Coordinator to Implement internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the Communications and Branding coordinator to oversee the design process of EHA Clinic’s publicity materials.
- Participate in marketing events such as exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Identify new opportunities and threats within the customer environment and channel them through to the appropriate quarters.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Prepare and submit proposals or brochures to prospective clients.
- Gather information from customers to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
- Maintain contact with the customers and stakeholders constantly to ensure satisfaction and determine their needs.
- Be responsible for serving as the liaison between the company and customers.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
Service Level Management:
- Ensure that service delivery meets agreed service levels.
- Create and maintain a catalog of available services.
- Diagnose service delivery problems and initiate actions to improve levels of service.
- The requirements listed below convey the knowledge, skills, and ability required to successfully perform this job.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 6+ years proven experience in Sales and Marketing and Relationship Manager.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Customer service skills.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
- Experience in the healthcare industry or pharmaceutical distribution industry will be a strong advantage.
- Strong customer service ethics
- Improvement Focus
- Flexibility as there could be lots of travel involved
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ confidentiality
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms
- Timely feedback and reporting any deviations from initial plans.
- Provision of quality customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well and able to work with team members of different levels at different locations.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Strong Computer Proficiency.
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent reporting skills.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Competitive salary based on our salary scale.
- The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for team members. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month (based on full-time work schedule).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To be considered for this position, send in a letter of interest addressing how your competencies meet the requirements for this role and an updated copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and look forward to getting in touch with you.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;