Oracle Nigeria provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Senior Director – Apps Cluster Leader
Reference No.: 21000HV9
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- We are looking for a leader of change who will be the Senior Sales Director across all apps in East & West Africa
- The market place is all about Disruption and Digital Transformation. Nowhere is this more apparent than within the key business solution domains. Every boardroom faces the question of whether they are the “disruptor” or the “disrupted”. Oracle is helping organisations leverage the Cloud by offering the broadest and deepest Cloud platform available in the market.
- We need an entrepreneurial leadership style to harness this unique opportunity in E&W Africa. Reporting to the VP for Applications Sales E&W Africa, you will have the freedom to build a world-class sales organisation that is 100% focused on our E&W Africa clients with full responsibility to lead, drive and deliver new Cloud sales revenues across all applications, including HCM, ERP & CX. With a team of 3 Sales Directors and circa 25 Sales Account Executives, this is a highly visible role within EMEA and the broader Oracle business.
- The successful candidate will lead an efficient and skilled prime organisation, driving customer success, efficient go-to-market strategies and effective deployment of a wide pool of resources.
- You will have proven experience of leading sales organizations, understand sales cycles and know how to optimize investment to achieve maximum potential.
- Accountable for Applications revenue in the E&W Africa region
- Responsible for setting the organisation strategy and direction to deliver revenue requirements
- Exhibits credibility & effectively manages internal & external stakeholders, customers & networks
- Responsible for pipeline management, opportunity management and demand generation
- Maintains executive relationships in top accounts and with Partners
- An experienced executive, capable of managing a diverse team
- Proven track record of executing sales successes & influencing complex deals
- Ability to lead, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across Oracle’s lines of business
- High levels of energy, passion, creativity and enthusiasm
- Successfully achieved demonstrable growth across multiple product lines, including a strong understanding of our Application product portfolio and SaaS offerings
- Strong background and network across the E&W Africa region
- Extensive experience in a direct sales environment
- Extensive experience managing sales teams and sales managers
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process. May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager. Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and executes a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;