Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The Sales Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating the schedules of the sales representatives to meet and exceed sales quotas, also providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance, and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Business Administration or any relevant field
- 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, business development, customer service, or related field with a proven track record of achieving sales targets in the FMCG industry
- Ability to lead diverse teams, and provide data-based reporting and quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
- Have a customer-centric mindset
- Agile and result-driven.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know