Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020/2021 (Fully Funded to France)
The Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-2021 is a fully-funded program to study in France. The scholarship is available for students from Sub-Sahara Africans. Get full details about the scholarship below.
Eligible Level/Fields of Study
You can be imagining who can apply for this scholarship, well, the Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is open to undergraduate and masters studies. Again, the scholarship is open to any available fields of study.
The Sciences Po scholarship will be taken in France. However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
Applicants from Sub-Saharan African countries are eligible to apply for this Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial.
Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe.
Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Meanwhile, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2019-2020“.
- The scholarships are awarded to students from sub-Saharan African countries with an outstanding academic record and strong leadership potential, but who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
- The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years for the Bachelor’s degree, two years for the Master’s degree and one month for the Summer School. They cover the full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study period.
- As well as funding their studies, Sciences Po will offer scholars a specific suite of resources to ensure they have appropriate academic support and to facilitate their transition from education to employment:
- An orientation programme and individualized academic advising throughout their studies at Sciences Po
- A mentoring programme offered in collaboration with the Africa Division of Sciences Po Alumni
- Career guidance and support: an online job platform dedicated to professional opportunities in Africa (internships and first jobs), access to our business incubator and the network of employers and alumni working in Africa, and specific career workshops.
How to Apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po
Scholarships are awarded in collaboration with a network of partner institutions authorized to nominate candidates. There are two steps to the application:
- First, candidates provide personal information and a letter of recommendation from the Sciences Po partner institution which is supporting their application through the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- After this first step to assess eligibility, applicants receive an email inviting them to complete the rest of the application: information on their financial situation, their educational background and extra-curricular experiences, and their plans for the future.
- Candidates who are eligible for the scholarship must then apply to Sciences Po by 15 January 2020. Please note: the application must be submitted at least six weeks before the chosen interview date.
Candidates who are eligible for the scholarship must then apply to Sciences Po.
Application deadlines for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships at Sciences Po are:
- Bachelor: January 29, 2020
- Master: December 5, 2019
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020.
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2020-2021 in Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-2020
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships 2019 for Nigerian Students
- Latest Scholarships in Nigeria 2019-2020 for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2019 and 2020.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.