Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree. An Intelligence or Crime Management background will be an advantage;
- Experience using security equipment and fire standards
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and writing.
- Must be able to routinely and as a first responder in emergency situation ambulate around a large campus with various and mixed terrains including pavements, gardens and stairs.
- Must be a born-again Christian.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, lmota,
P.M.B. 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B. 1, Imota,
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;