KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Senior Associate – Tax, Regulatory & People Services (TRPS) Division
2.) Manager – Tax, Regulatory & People Services (TRPS) Division
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our knowledge and experience rank us among the world’s top firms for tax solutions. But what really sets us apart is our passion, collaboration, and commitment to our client’s business success.
- KPMG professionals work with clients to learn all they can about their organization, understand their goals at the deepest level, and uncover unexpected opportunities.
- We tap into our vast team of functional, industry, legislative, jurisdictional, and technical specialists to assemble the right people, tools, and knowledge to tackle our client’s toughest tax-related issues.
- We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree from a recognized university .
- Relevant working experience of minimum 3 years Post-NYSC for Senior Associates and minimum of 5 years for Manager candidates.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A strong team player
- Minimum of 5 credits in a level examination including Math and English
- High quality experience in tax compliance and advisory engagements for rent in various industries
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Prior Big 4 experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com using “CV for Experienced Hire, TRPS Division” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know