Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an AI-Driven lending Platform, is recruiting talented candidates to join their remote team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer – GCP (FinTech)
Job Type: Remote
- Do you have software development experience? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You will have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people with taking full ownership of the product.
- Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills.
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
- 5 years of experience as a DevOps
- Understanding and hands-on experience with GCP
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Experience in team building and project organization
- Experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only CVs in English will be accepted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know