MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Manager – EB Sales, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1253
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Enterprise Sales
Division: Enterprise Business
- Provide leadership to the enterprise business unit team in the region.
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue, fixed, mobile and ICT revenue targets in the assigned region.
- Support the regional engine room – a platform for cross-functional integration and collaboration in the region.
- Drive execution of MTN Business strategic partnership with S&D and CR to leverage existing MTN Branded stores for sale of EB products and solutions.
- Responsible for the regional OPEX and P&L.
- Ensure effective field coverage by both the direct and auxiliary sales force in the region and execution of go to market plans in the territory.
- Execute strategies and plans for enterprise business in the region for sustainable growth and development including ‘go-to-market’ plans for the full bouquet of MTN Business products and solutions.
- Ensure the achievement of revenue and sales target for both mobile and fixed in the region, in line with network capacity while driving increased contribution of fixed revenue to total regional performance.
- Liaise with enterprise marketing team to ensure all-time device availability
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly stock forecast for the region, across channels.
- Develop best-in-class processes and procedures for effective day-to-day sales operations which support the sale of enterprise solutions to corporate and SME customers.
- Manage the sales pay plan to ensure alignment of rewards with the targets and objectives that have been set, creating clear incentives and rewards for excellent performance.
- Provide systems engineering support for developing enterprise solutions as part of the sales proposal
- Manage the end-to-end order management process, liaising with Customer Enablement and agreeing allocation of responsibilities
- Manage the CRM and integrated channel management operations on behalf of Enterprise Business.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Manage pre-sales support using standard templates and procedures for proposal writing, contract management and sales governance.
- Provide customer service and support on a bespoke basis to selected corporate accounts, with the service managers becoming active members of the virtual account teams under the matrix leadership of account managers.
- Partner effectively with MTN Business critical high value enterprise customers to enhance MTN Business Corporate Brand
- Support the sale of complex communications solutions in large corporate customer organizations (consultative-based selling) by developing effective counterpart relationships.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programs for the virtual sales team to ensure enterprise sales targets are fully met.
- Manage labor relations issues (e.g. disciplinary hearings) together with Human Resources.
- A First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Commerce or any Social Science degree
- Possession of a post graduate degree maybe an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- 9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Sales and Marketing experience in an FMCG environment & Services industry
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know