OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager (SaaS)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, based on the potential customer’s expectation on wealth management and savings, defining the product vision, and working closely with the agency banking team
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with the vision of Opay.
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers٫ stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements٫ features and end products
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas, and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Supervise and support product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Organize product releases properly and ensure compliance with the schedule.
- Prepare recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Previous experience managing multiple teams is preferred
Requirements / Required Skills
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 4-6 years experience working as a Product Manager in a FINTECH or E-Payment Solutions firm.
- Technical Background, with experience with Mobile Development.
- Expertise in Product Strategy, Development & Launch, Agile, and Scrum Experience would be highly valuable.
- Technical Product Manager that easily provides digital solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products.
- Passion for conceiving, creating, and designing useful, innovative products.
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in an Agile environment.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know