MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist – ICT Segment Management, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1405
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager Segment Management
Division: Enterprise Business
- Understand the ICT business use cases, technical merits and value propositions, identifying gaps and opportunities, and putting in place strategies to address, win and deploy ICT solutions that drive alignment with the service offerings.
- Employ solution selling methodologies to influence within the customer organization and drive customer requirements and market needs into actionable goals.
- Drive perceived leadership in the market by partnering with marketing teams to develop narratives, marketing plans and key collateral around ICT solutions
- Drive clear competitive differentiation and influence ICT ecosystem to drive faster adoption of key technologies.
- Ensure crisp and timely execution by working together with stakeholders in the field and with ICT ecosystem partners/end-users.
- Ensure success in achieving key ICT segment business objectives by leading, influencing broad cross-functional teams in collaborative team environment, within and other business units and partner teams, coordinating the right resources to get the job done.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of a solution; explore architectural alternatives, aid team in identifying technologies and making architectural decisions.
- Participate in release preparation and planning to determine the necessary architectural improvements according to the architecture roadmap.
- First Degree in IT / Engineering or a related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years of experience which includes:
- 6+ years of Telecom/communication industry experience, particularly in relation with Cloud, Cybersecurity and/or IoT space
- Prior product management and/or segment management experience
- Experience with the following licenses will be highly valuable:
- AWS — CLOUD PRACTITIONER
- Azure — MICROSOFT C. AZURE FUNDAMENTALS
- Google Cloud, Huawei, SAP, Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Aruba, Nokia Nuage Network, Juniper and TI Management.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022 at 11:59PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online