NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2020
The NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2020 is available for Nigerian undergraduate students studying in any tertiary institutions.
On this article, we will guide you through on all you need to know about NPDC/SEPLAT undergraduate scholarship. Have seen many people miss scholarship opportunities like this because of lack of information.
Stay informed with academic-related as we bring you all you need to know concerning this award.
What to Expect on this Content
In this article, we have provided you with information about the annual application opening and closing date, eligibility criteria of the NPDC Scholarship. We have also analysed the process on how to apply for the SEPLAT scholarship including how much the scholarship is worth.
As earlier said, this content will give you a good insight on how to be successful in your application. Reading this article will equally help you avoid necessary errors that might endanger your application status.
Know More About SEPLAT
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent indigenous oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges. The company has a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
The partnership of Shebah Petroleum Development Company Limited and Platform Petroleum Joint Ventures Limited formed SEPLAT in June 2009. The aim of the formation was to specifically pursue upstream oil and gas opportunities in Nigeria, and in particular divestment opportunities arising out of the incumbent Major IOC’s portfolios.
Since making its first acquisition in 2010, Seplat has grown to become a leading oil and gas operator in Nigeria. The Company has increased its production and reserves year on year and has consistently grown revenues and profits since it commenced operations.
Also, alongside its oil business, Seplat has successfully established itself as the pre-eminent supplier of natural gas to the domestic market in Nigeria. They were able to achieve this through the substantial investments they made in the commercialization, development, and monetization of the substantial gas reserves that exist on its blocks.
Now, to build a stronger relationship with the local communities in which they explore, Seplat has established the NPDC scholarships. This scholarship runs yearly since its inception and will continue to be given to students each year.
- Free Online Learning Sites for Kids in 2020
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What You Need to Know About NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
Seplat Joint Venture (Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd (‘NPDC’) and Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc (SEPLAT)) has organized an Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for you.
The scholarship award is usually open to deserving Bachelors degree students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NPDC Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
The undergraduate scholarship is awarded annually to deserving students.
Eligible Level/Fields of Study
The SEPLAT scholarship is open to any undergraduate students in any of the following listed fields.
Accountancy, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Science, Architecture, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
Economics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Human Medicine, Journalism, Law, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering.
However, Apart from this ongoing SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship scheme 2020, there are other Nigerian undergraduates scholarships, such as Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students, NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship, Federal Government Scholarships 2020-2021 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
The scholarship will be hosted and taken in Nigeria.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The SEPLAT scholarship scheme is available to only Nigerian students.
Meanwhile, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021“.
How much does NPDC/Seplat Scholarship Pay? Successful candidates for the scholarship recieves an annuary grant of N150,000. The money will be paid to the students through out their study year.
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Seplat scholarship.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.
You can commence the application and get more information by clicking on the scholarship link below.
SEPLAT Scholarship 2020 Application Deadline
The SEPLAT Scholarship 2020 application is expected to begin around July. We will let you know once the application starts.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2020-2021 in Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020-2021(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2020-2021
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.