NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2022
The NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2022 is available for Nigerian undergraduate students studying in any tertiary institution.
In this article, we will guide you through all you need to know about NPDC/SEPLAT undergraduate scholarship. I have seen many people miss scholarship opportunities like this because of a lack of information. Stay informed with academicrelated.com as we bring you all you need to know concerning this award.
- NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2022
- What to Expect in this Content
- Know More About SEPLAT
- What You Need to Know About NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- See list of other Ongoing Nigerian Scholarships
- How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
What to Expect in this Content
In this article, we have provided you with information about the annual application opening and closing date, eligibility criteria of the NPDC Scholarship. We have also analysed the process on how to apply for the SEPLAT scholarship including how much the scholarship is worth.
As earlier said, this content will give you a good insight on how to be successful in your application. Reading this article will equally help you avoid necessary errors that might endanger your application status.
Know More About SEPLAT
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent indigenous oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges. The company has a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
The partnership of Shebah Petroleum Development Company Limited and Platform Petroleum Joint Ventures Limited formed SEPLAT in June 2009. The aim of the formation was to specifically pursue upstream oil and gas opportunities in Nigeria, and in particular divestment opportunities arising out of the incumbent Major IOC’s portfolios.
Since making its first acquisition in 2010, Seplat has grown to become a leading oil and gas operator in Nigeria. The Company has increased its production and reserves year on year and has consistently grown revenues and profits since it commenced operations.
Also, alongside its oil business, Seplat has successfully established itself as the pre-eminent supplier of natural gas to the domestic market in Nigeria. They were able to achieve this through the substantial investments they made in the commercialization, development, and monetization of the substantial gas reserves that exist on its blocks.
Now, to build a stronger relationship with the local communities in which they explore, Seplat has established the NPDC scholarships. This scholarship runs yearly since its inception and will continue to be given to students each year.
- Free Online Learning Sites for Kids in 2022
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2022
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2022-2023
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2022-2023
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2022-2023
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What You Need to Know About NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
Seplat Joint Venture (Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd (‘NPDC’) and Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc (SEPLAT)) has organized an Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for you.
The scholarship award is usually open to deserving Bachelors’s degree students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NPDC Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
The undergraduate scholarship is awarded annually to deserving students.
Eligible Level/Fields of Study
The SEPLAT scholarship is open to 200level students or above in any of the following listed fields.
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
However, Apart from this ongoing SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship scheme 2022, there are other Nigerian undergraduates scholarships, such as Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students, NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship, Federal Government Scholarships 2022-2023 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates, NNPC/SNEPco scholarship
The scholarship will be hosted and taken in Nigeria.
Great news for students desiring to study abroad, this article ( How to Study Abroad for Free in 2022-2023 ) has helped many students across the world, you won’t be an exception.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The SEPLAT scholarship scheme is available to only Nigerian students.
Meanwhile, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2022-2023“.
How much does NPDC/Seplat Scholarship Pay? Successful candidates for the scholarship recieves an annuary grant of N150,000. The money will be paid to the students through out their study year.
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
See list of other Ongoing Nigerian Scholarships
How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Seplat scholarship.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.
You can commence the application and get more information by clicking on the scholarship link below.
SEPLAT Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline
The application due date is 1st August 2022
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2022-2023 for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022-2023 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2022 in UK (Fully Funded)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2022-2023in Australia
- NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2022-2023
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2022 and 2023.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content with your families and friends.