The NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2023 are available for Nigerian undergraduate students in any tertiary institution.
This article will guide you through all you need to know about NPDC/SEPLAT undergraduate scholarships. I have seen many people miss scholarship opportunities like this because of a lack of information. Stay informed with academicrelated.com as we bring you all you need to know concerning this award.
- What to Expect in this Content
- Know More About SEPLAT
- What You Need to Know About NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2023
- How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Editor’s Recommended Posts
What to Expect in this Content
In this article, we have provided you with information about the annual application opening and closing dates and eligibility criteria of the NPDC Scholarship. We have also analyzed the process of how to apply for the SEPLAT scholarship, including how much the scholarship is worth.
As earlier said, this content will give you a good insight into how to succeed in your application. Reading this article will help you avoid necessary errors that might endanger your application status.
Know More About SEPLAT
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent indigenous oil and gas company listed on the London and Nigerian stock exchanges. The company has a strategic focus on the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
The partnership of Shebah Petroleum Development Company Limited and Platform Petroleum Joint Ventures Limited formed SEPLAT in June 2009. The formation aimed to pursue upstream oil and gas opportunities in Nigeria specifically and, in particular, divestment opportunities arising out of the incumbent Major IOC’s portfolios.
Since its first acquisition in 2010, Seplat has become Nigeria’s leading oil and gas operator. The company has increased its production and reserves year over year and has consistently grown revenues and profits since it commenced operations.
Also, alongside its oil business, Seplat has successfully established itself as the preeminent natural gas supplier to the domestic market in Nigeria. They achieved this through their substantial investments in the commercialization, development, and monetization of the substantial gas reserves on its blocks.
Now, to build a stronger relationship with the local communities they explore, Seplat has established the NPDC scholarships. This scholarship has run annually since its inception and will continue to be given to students yearly.
- Free Online Learning Sites for Kids
- Free Online Courses at Yale University
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University
- Short Courses in Nigeria
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What You Need to Know About NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2023
Seplat Joint Venture (Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd. (‘NPDC’) and Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc. (SEPLAT)) have organized an Undergraduate Scholarship Program for you.
The scholarship award is usually open to deserving bachelor’s degree students at Nigeria’s federal and state universities. The NPDC Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational corporate social responsibility programs, and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
The undergraduate scholarship is awarded annually to deserving students.
Eligible Level/Fields of Study
The SEPLAT scholarship is open to 200-level students or above in the following fields.
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
However, apart from this ongoing SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2023, there are other Nigerian undergraduate scholarships, such as the Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students, NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship, Federal Government Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates, NNPC/SNEPco scholarship.
The scholarship will be hosted and taken in Nigeria.
Great news for students desiring to study abroad! This article ( How to Study Abroad for Free in 2023 ) has helped many students worldwide, and you won’t be an exception.
Remember that the entire academic Related team has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The SEPLAT scholarship scheme is available only to Nigerian students.
Meanwhile, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this recommended post, “How to Study Abroad for Free“
How much does the NPDC/Seplat Scholarship pay? Successful candidates for the scholarship receive an annual grant of N150,000. The money will be paid to the students throughout their study year.
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Seplat scholarship.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants must have a valid personal email account for easy communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.
You can commence the application and get more information by clicking on the scholarship link below.
SEPLAT Scholarship 2023 Application Deadline
The application due date is 1st August
Editor’s Recommended Posts
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme in UK (Fully Funded)
- Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia
- NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you liked this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There, you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2023 and 2024.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content with your families and friends.