Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Treasury Specialist (Liquidity & Facilities Mgt) will monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services.
- He / She will support the Treasury Manager in liquidity management, risk assessment and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
- Monitoring and managing the company banks’ relationships.
- Assessing new business initiatives and products for their liquidity and funding risk.
- Responding appropriately to changes in, or new, regulations impacting liquidity.
- Imprest funding and management.
- Evaluating, assessing and analyzing liquidity requirements.
- Enhancing the liquidity risk management framework and producing key risk management metrics to manage day to day risks.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be chartered (ICAN or ACCA).
- At least 7 years experience in Banking with practical knowledge of Loan Administration, Liquidity Management and Cash Optimization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2020.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post.
- Federal Government Scholarships 2020-2021 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans 2020
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021 for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for International Adoptees 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020-2021
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for People who have Lost a Parent 2020-2021
- 15 Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2020-2021
- 35+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.