Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for the program below:
Title: Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students
Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
- Top 26 Free Online Public Health Courses for 2020
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Teams / Disciplines
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for Research Internship must be a Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract a disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of the document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2020.