Simplex Business Solutions (SBS) Limited – Our Organization is a software development firm in Lagos-Nigeria with over 18years of delivering top-notch customized business solutions to leading businesses in the Financial, Insurance, and Healthcare Industry amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Project Manager will provide support in activities within the planned timeline;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality, and within budget
- Breaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Work closely with Project owners, partners, and clients on all matters pertaining to the project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk, and mitigation;
- Consistently follows up on progress, issues, and activities relating to each project;
- Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manages Process documentation & Process flow of each project
- Manage all projects optimally through the project life cycle;
- Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the project life cycle.
- Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;
- Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentation useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations, and training materials for each product.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;
- Prepare reports periodically on projects status;
- Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).
Qualifications &Skills Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in software project management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Data analysis, Statistics, MS Project and/or Primavera, and the MS Office Suite of products.
- Prior proven project experience within the Software development industry will be particularly useful.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities;
- The ability to generate ideas, priorities and manage several different tasks successfully;
- The ability to thrive in pressured or demanding situations.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;