MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Specialist – Channel Management (POS Agents), Commercial
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Identification: 1246
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Channel Management (Agents)
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Develop commercial processes and procedures related to assigned channel activities
- Coordinate tactical plans with regions to deliver the targets
- Monitor, analyze and report sales trends, including but not limited to customer recruitment, agent transactions etc. and also report on trade activity plans
- Collate, analyze and provide insights from Channel Sales data and develop weekly and monthly reports in preparation for business review meetings
- Provide necessary support and materials towards the execution of agents and customer engagement activities within the regions, and collaborate with regional event agencies to ensure successful implementation of engagements
- Co-ordinate cross functional sessions for implementation of MFS activities as directed by the Channel Manager & Segment Manager
- Take responsibility for managing MFS Central pool of Merchandising materials end to end in line with approved strategies and budgets
- Monitor performance of selected subcontractors and take corrective actions where necessary
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Field Operations and Implementation strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements.
- First Degree in Economics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in Field Operations and Implementation or allied field is required
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know