MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Customer Value Management Operations, Commercial
Job Identification: 1515
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Customer Value Management
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Configure & implement CVM & BTL campaigns
- Monitor and track campaign performance over campaign lifecycle
- Manage the execution of Campaign Management calendar
- Utilize both inbound and outbound campaign management platforms for the purpose of campaign execution, deployment and evaluation
- Perform test & UATs for the new BTL offers
- Responsible for developing and executing Below The Line campaigns with the aim of generating incremental revenue and reducing churn on the network
- Manage the implementation and tracking of marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread campaign scripts to ensure the best and effective marketing communication is achieved to drive campaign uptake and improved campaign success rate
- Analyze outbound and inbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business based on campaign performance
- Take ownership of the Go to market process, ensuring all processes and customer journeys are designed and followed
- Design monthly campaign calendar and campaign plan for execution ensuring timelines are met and targeting is in line with strategy
- Manage the Campaign Management systems and channels
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management activities that translate into elongated customer life cycle based on CVM requirements
- Demonstrate broad understanding of campaign management systems & channels for better performance of MoMoPSB’s BTL activities
- Interface with segment managers to understand their campaign needs and reflection on the campaigns’ plan
- Liaise with Product development team to contribute to development of product features and solutions leveraging customer data and trends
- Liaise with vendors responsible for managing systems/tools/capabilities within CVM for campaign management
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Experience in Database in telecommunications or financial services industry
- Experience in developing test design, significance testing, establishing error ranges, and key success metrics.
- Expertise in experimental test design
- Experience with major campaign management platform(s) within telecoms or financial services industry
- Demonstrable reporting & analytical skills
- Proven understanding of customer data analysis
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online