MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Specialist – Quality and Processes, Commercial
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Identification: 1255
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Operation Quality and Processes
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Execute policies, procedures and guidelines cascaded by the functional lead and ensure compliance with the same
- Comply with the set governance mechanisms, under supervision from the functional lead
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze fintech agent and customer information needs, business problems and business opportunities to determine efficient and effective systems/programming solutions.
- Coordinate efforts with project teams, including business, IT, and third-parties to identify processes, apply Lean/Six Sigma principles, and coordinate with teams to develop/implement automation solutions.
- Drive business process improvement efforts to ensure that standardization, efficiencies and best practices are employed while leveraging systems, automation and other solutions as needed.
- Provide process analysis and improvement expertise to support functional and cross functional teams to develop and manage process change and operational improvement across the organization.
- Undertake relevant impact assessment(s) to appraise and evaluate options for the identified business process /system improvements.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know