Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021 for Nigerian Students. A scholarship fund worth N40M to initiative to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years.
What You Need to Know About Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
We are pleased to present to you the “Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship”. This initiative is in continuance of our goal to support the dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL), and so on.
Levels/Fields of Study
Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of Work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT, and so on). The scholarship is open to 100level students.
However, Apart from this ongoing NNPC Scholarship 2022, there are other Nigerian undergraduates scholarships, such as Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. NNPC-Eroton Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, NNPC-SNEPCo Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
The scholarship is organized and hosted by Stanbic IBTC.
You can check this our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2022-2023“.
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion.
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level Statement of Result or Certificate
- Admission Letter
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship is a full scholarship (fully funded)
Duration of Award
A total period of Four (4) years from the day of acceptance, notwithstanding the length of the degree program. The Scholarship shall be paid at the beginning of every academic year subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
How to Apply
Successful Applicants will be notified only via email.
Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
Application Deadline: 24th October 2021