Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, malaria prevention, and treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, newborn, and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration.
We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant position, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies:
Job Title: Strategic Human Resources Manager
Ref No: sfh-23265
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: 36 months
- This position will support the Director of Human Resources at sustaining a human resource department that will effectively attract, hire, develope and retain qualified employees.
- S/He will manage the full complement of HR services for the KP Care Programme.
- The HR manager will also help shape our employer brand strategy.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Recruitment, selection, and onboarding
- Employee relations and welfare
- Learning and development
- Policy and compliance
- Payroll, compensation and benefits administration
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources or a relevant feild
- CIPM membership at a minimum of either MCIPM or ACIPM
- Masters degree wilL be an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years post NYSC experience in core HR functions, five (5) of which must be in Human Resource practice at an advisory/management level in an NGO or blue chip company.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent knowledge of labor laws
- HR Technology and Analytics
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Managing the Learning and Development function
- Employee Relations
- Credible People’s advocate
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Innovative and external facing
- Learning Mindset
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;