Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting qualified candidates for the on-going USAID funded OVC project (Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award) within the capacity below:
Job Title: Strategic Information Officer (SI Officer)
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are recruiting for the on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Edo State.
- The candidate will be based in Benin under overall supervision of the Chief of Party.
- SI Officer will report to the State Program Coordinator, with oversight guidance from the Director of Strategic Information (DSI).
- S/He will be involved in supervisory monitoring of project activities and provide capacity building support to the service providers in terms of the expeditious data collection and reporting as required by USAID.
- In addition, s/he is to support the strengthening of the public private partnership at State and Local Government levels.
- Provide guidance on implementing SI activities to ensure a strong and robust strategic information system in Edo State. Provide technical supervision of M&E Officers working with CBOs implementing the ICHSSA 2 Project.
- Oversee collection, storage, analysis and reporting of high quality data from the Edo state Project office to the HQ, and other key stakeholders.
- 100% of his/her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
- A Degree in Social Sciences or medical field with at least 3 years post National Youth Service experience, which must include at least 2 years in programming for OVC, health, education and sub granting.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of public sector, health system, NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders. An MPH is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Office suite and M & E software: Stata, SPSS, NOMISetc is compulsory. Must be able to analyze data to inform program decisions.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
Thursday 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online form below and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as 3 professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;