MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Fleet Management, Finance
Job Identification Number: 1184
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager, Fleet Management
- Oversee the regular and preventive maintenance of MTNN fleet equipment and supervise skilled fleet mechanics.
- Maintain/manage vehicle licensing, vehicle renewals, vehicle fleet in terms of safety, statutory registrations, repairs, servicing, etc. and maintain cordial relationship with related service providers in line with approved policies and procedures.
- Follow up with approved mechanical workshops on servicing and repairs of MTNN vehicles (boats, cars and motor cycles).
- Review information/data on maintenance and fueling costs of each vehicle on a monthly basis to determine efficiency and/or abuse of vehicles.
- Recruit drivers and monitor feedback on their performance as well as develop and maintain database of all MTNN vehicles assigned to staff to whom, vehicles allocated to visitors and consultants, fleet maintenance and costs of fuel consumption as well as other tool-of-trade vehicles and their use within the regions.
- Maintain fuel records of vehicles in the region to check and prevent fraud and ensure optimal usage.
- Review and approve payment for overtime hours of drivers, helpline operators and dispatchers.
- Conduct monthly inspection of fleet activities within the region, generate fleet report and reconcile invoices from vendors to ensure proper accountability/accuracy.
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies e.g. Nigerian Police, LASTMA, and Road safety, on all fleet related issues within the region.
- First degree in Transport Studies or any other Social Science discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in people management, especially managing a large number of semi-skilled persons.
- Experience in relating directly with regulatory authorities (Police, Immigrations, Road Traffic regulatory authorities.)
- Some experience in protocol related service is also desirable.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know