Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
As part of our plan to rapidly upscale our business, we are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team in the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./ B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper / upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least six years’ plus experience in a Consulting type role / environment
- Project management experience (either leading or supporting, agile experience is a plus)
- Relevant Professional Certifications required such as PMP, Prince2, accredited supply chain management certifications, Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus
- Consumer goods
- Contacts and networks in the middle management and senior management cadres of leading organizations in 2 above
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Route-to-Market experience
- Business process improvement/ reengineering knowledge
- Project management
- Ability to think critically and laterally to solve business problems
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered.
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know