MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Connect Operations West – Customer Services
Job Identification: 1276
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Customer Operations
Division: Customer Relations
- Assist in monitoring customer relationship management (CRM) operations, identifying trends and delivering optimum service to customers.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance to customer care representatives and other operational staff and supervise all technical activities and administrative duties in the customer assistance center.
- Act as a change agent in the implementation of new initiatives both within the business unit and across the organization including initiatives to reduce churn and increase loyalty of customers within segments.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Ensure adherence to schedules and other defined rules and regulations within the assistance center and that procedures are followed to promote meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities of Customer Care Representatives and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members.
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are promptly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of status in the resolution process
- Assist in design, review and update of processes, policies and procedures (PPP’s) in line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist in carrying out customer related research and assist in coordinating customer satisfaction index and brand perception survey.
- Coach and train team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and techniques and approaches required to optimize services.
- Prepare periodic report on sales for management review.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in a customer facing operations environment
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in query resolution
- Experience in general ledger reconciliations.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know