MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Sales and Trade Development
Job Identification Number: 1213
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Sales and Trade Development
Division: Sales and Distribution
- Review channel operations and stock levels and ensure proper stock management in the channel in order to meet customer demands.
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of direct reports and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Manage and develop trade infrastructure and the channels of distribution especially retailers for Financial Services and ensure dominance at retail in the assigned territory.
- Manage customer acquisition for financial services within assigned territories
- Manage operation and acquisition of merchant network within assigned territory
- Ensure increase in sales/activations and product penetration by ensuring brand visibility within the territory.
- Ensure acquisition and growth of revenue-generating agents, customers, merchants and ensures they are transacting
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationships.
- Build and maintain relationships with agents and financial service partners, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationships.
- Provide procedural and policy guidance to direct reports and other operational staff and communicate service standards to direct reports to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Manage relationships with banks and every other financial service stakeholder within assigned territory.
- Work with other units /departments including Marketing to arrange promotions and local events that increase the presence and visibility of all products within the target market.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- A First Degree
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience using data mining tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 4th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know