United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Non-Earning Assets
- Other assets
- GL Monitoring
- GL Maintenance
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in any field.
- MMasters Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, out of which 1 year must have been spent in a similar role in Financial Control or Finance Department.
- Microsoft office skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Accounting principles.
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;