United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Remittance and Collection Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking to hire a talented and experienced individual.
- The ideal candidates must be conversant with the following:
- Remittance Market trends especially in the financial technology industry
- New Product Development
- Project coordination skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project.
- Trend monitoring for transactions performed on the various Ecommerce solutions.
- Provide technical support for all collections and remittance platforms (Issue resolution, platform maintenance and upgrades etc.)
- Facilitate and drive projects that enhance and increase the capacity of the collections and remittance platforms and in turn increase revenue
- Monitor and report all performance trends on the platforms (Count, Volume, Uptime, Downtime etc.)
- To ensure all routine/periodic housekeeping functions are carries out as at when due
- Vendor Management – Ensure fluid engagements with all 3rd party support providers(Vendors) to increase content on the platforms and ensure they are stable.
Daily Technical Support functions:
- Check and treat all logs/email escalations within the SLA i.e. issue resolution, enquiries, complaints and re-routing to responsible units where applicable
- Routine housekeeping – Backup of logs periodically (daily weekly etc.), Clean up space on the servers etc.
- Update Platform Checklist that contains all specific to be carried out on each platform on said dates
- Ensure the platforms are up and functional at all times
- Ensure all user platforms are optimised and functioning optimally
- Escalate all issues to the team lead in a timely and explicit manner
Product and Project Management:
- Track Project Management deliverables to ensure all milestones are delivered and project remains on track
- Ensure timely development and deployment of innovative solutions for the unit
- Ensure that vendor related projects are monitored strictly to meet set deadlines
- Engage stakeholders to understand requirements when developing solutions for the various units.
Income and Revenue Tracking:
- Monitor fraud prevention solutions across all collections and remittance platforms.
- Ensure all Income are configured properly at set-up and captured for all Collections and remittance products
- Provide Performance reporting and analytics (Count. Volume and Revenue). Analyse and interpret customer behaviours and patterns to increase retention
- RoA weekly achievements report
- Weekly Review and reporting of projects, Issues and collection mandates
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Performance Report
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Channel Adoption Report
- Review daily transaction status reports to identify reasons for failures and ways to avoid them
- Provide AD HOC reports when required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the banking sector or any related technology field.
- Product Management
- Business Analysis
- High analytical approach
- Data presentation and trend analysis
- Technically capable
- Customer experience and issue resolution
- Team leader and team player
- Interpersonal relationship management
- Proactive and able to work smart on own initiative
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know