United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Revenue Assurance and Business Intelligence
- Co-ordinate Revenue Assurance tea
- Ensure Revenue Assurance across the group
- Drive automation of Manual processes in Group Finance
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- First degree in Computer Science or Mathematical related fields
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years Revenue assurance experience
- Critical thinking and scripting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Project management.
- Extensive business knowledge of basic income and expense lines
- Good coding skills (ACL, SQL, PYTHON)
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;