Canonical – We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation.
Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world’s biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world’s most productive developers. Secure and reliable, elegant and intuitive, and open for innovation – Ubuntu is the future of open source, which is why it’s the fastest-growing Linux in the world despite already being the most widely deployed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Company Executive Assistant
- We are a remote-first British tech company and are growing our team of executive assistants, who play a crucial role in the overall operation of the business and are the secret to our success!
- The team run significant business operations and processes, supporting their respective leads but also taking central responsibility for logistics, expenses, travel and recruitment interview scheduling.
- We look for positive team players who are self-driven and results oriented, with excellent attention to detail. The best candidates can show that they are natural forward planners, are reliable and determined, and keen to assume responsibility for projects and processes.
- We are a unique global business, so we are not looking for candidates with extensive experience so much as excellent organisers and communicators who are keen to develop new skills and strive for continuous improvement.
- Support one or more leads and their team(s)
- Schedule meetings and coordinate monthly reports
- Organise and run international team events including logistics
- Manage quarterly and annual executive meetings
- Work with HR, Finance, and Legal as needed
- Collaborate on cross team activities
- Manage suppliers and stakeholders
- Establish workflows and processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in operations and executive support
- Excellent communication skills
- Project and event management
- Able to travel twice a year for up to two weeks for company events
- IT skills including email, documents and spreadsheets.
What Canonical Offers
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know