OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operations Analyst
- The Technical Operations Analyst is responsible for communications with third-party partners and operators, market research and data collection as well as Optimizing the UI and functions of the scenes in charge.
- Work with technical team to expand and manage the distribution and merchant network on the mobile money platform
- Responsible for market research and data collection.
- Communicate to solve all problems of the responsible scenarios
- Optimize the UI and functions of the scenes in charge
- Develop performance metrics to build, deliver, report, and track mechanism
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and department results on established goals.
- Continuous tracking of market trends and ensuring up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on merchants’ needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure revenue generation
- Driving efficiency and mitigating operational risks to the barest minimum.
- Develop process improvement initiatives to achieve operational excellence
- Analyzing business models, conducting risk assessments on operations, and putting contingencies in place.
- Carrying out other operational duties when required
- Liaise and support the technical team to manage the platform performance, upgrades, and other modifications.
- Provide business operation consultant service to field staff
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Operations Manager in the IT Sector
- Must have good knowledge and experience developing around the general operations of a business.
- Must have team management Experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know