Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager – Marine Protection
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage the day to day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop a dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop a good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure a prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- BE / B.Tech in Paint or Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 04 + Yrs. of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector.
- Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.