TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Offer ID: 57074BR
Metier: General Finance Responsibility, Cost Control & Reporting, Accounting, Financial Middle / Back Office, Cash & Financing Management
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Petty cash vouchers are regularly and correctly posted into petty cash account through Shared Service Centre (SSC).
- Follow up vouchers/claims for payment .
- Ensure timely verification of invoices.
- Prepare reconciliation report of invoices with product lifting.
- Acknowledged mailing list of vouchers and claims for payment.
- Extract of fixed assets register agreed with physical inventory in the Sales Area.
- Monthly reports
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Economics or related discipline with at least one year relevant work experience.
- The job holder should be computer literate, a team player with good human relation and sound analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know