TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Development & Application Support Manager
Offer ID: 57073BR
Metier: IS Management, Architecture, Security, Business Information Systems, IS Client Support, IS Project Management, IS Digital
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Provide technical and administration leadership for the ITD Software Development and Application Support teams.
- Ensure that appropriate application support and development tools are available to the support staff and that adequate documentation (procedures, guides – User & Administration) for the applications supported, is available and kept up to date.
Business Systems Integration & Support:
- Actively participate in regular meetings with Business entities / divisions (Business Support Meetings) with view to proactively articulate ITD related needs.
- Assist the requesting entity, in studying / analysing the entity’s requirements towards developing or acquiring new software / application related IT solutions.
- Ensure regular review, implementation, and proper documentations of segregation of duties templates for all roles within TotalEnergies Marketing user profiles for all local, MS Branch, and Group IS tools (SAP, Cards, etc).
Software / Application Development & Support:
- Ensure design, development, and maintenance of optimized affiliate-wide software; including databases and architecture plans (inhouse hosting, cloud hosting, etc), ensuring delivery within timelines, and allocated budgets.
- Coordinate the management of applications landscape (all software / applications, databases, etc.), their inventory and licenses.
- Ensure proper quality assurance (QA) processes are implemented to deliver required functionalities for immediate and future evolutions of applications/software developed for use within the TotalEnergies Marketing Nig. Plc affiliate.
- Ensure availability of all in-house developed applications and tools within agreed SLAs.
- Liaise with Software teams of TotalEnergies’ MS Branch and other MS / related EP affiliate, and local IT service providers to maintain a good knowledge of current IT trend in order to prepare for future evolutions for business entities / divisions.
- Ensure provision of 3rd level support for local and group applications used in the affiliate by coordinating application support efforts in ensuring complex software problems are investigated, diagnosed and resolved in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
Dematerialization & Digital Projects:
- Lead the affiliate IT efforts towards the dematerialization and digitization processes that require software / application development and integration.
IS Security in Software Acquisition & Development:
- Appropriately engage and ensure implementation of mandatory TotalEnergies’ IS Security risk analysis and their mitigations on software development processes during all affiliate application/software acquisition and development plans during their life-cycle.
Context and Environment:
- 20+ locally developed software portfolio used by 500+ affiliate IT users.
- All Affiliate locally hosted Preprod & Prod Application Servers (2+ Virtual Server Hosts, 1+ physical Archive, and 4+ Virtual Servers) and 20+ locally developed applications.
- Deliver minimum of 6+ Software development / dematerialization and evolution projects each year. Also support business units to deliver 4+ Group/MS Branch digital projects per year.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or their equivalent.
- Minimum of 10years software development experience in related industry with similarly diverse business segments. Lead roles in IT Project Management and Software Development Project Management is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of software development / programming languages, scripting, and techniques (Microsoft .NET, Java; and Python, Perl, PHP, & c# scripting, etc.)
- Good knowledge of data and library management, Windows OS (for workstation and Server), DBMS, Web Services, Microsoft Power Apps & Power platform (esp. Power BI), Agile Methodology, Microsoft AZURE Cloud computing/cloud hosting & API technology, etc.
- Good knowledge of SAP system, with ability to support key processes and modules (FI, CO, SD, MM, PP) is an advantage.
- Ability to work and deliver excellent quality results under pressure.
- Good communication and emotional intelligence skills, sound analytical ability, with great attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know