Dreams Placement Hub – Our client, a transport and logistics company located in Lagos is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Transport Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize and engage Operations department to meet the Client’s delivery deliverables and expecations
- Coordinate the commercial activities of the company as it relates to the company transport services
- Responsible for implemeting and meeting up with theterms of engagement and contracts signed iwth clients
- Handle the haulage rates negotiation process with clients in line with current market trends and company policy.
- Managing dailytransport operations of the company.
- Design and implement transportation processes and policies to achieve corporate objectives.
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting process of the transport division
- BSc / HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role at a middle or senior level.
- Strong stakeholders management at all levels
- Good communication, time and resource management, and operational planning skills.
- Strong negotating skills
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable transport laws and local and upcountry geograhical route
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know