Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for UNIBEN Post UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have UNIBEN post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about UNIBEN post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
Eligibility Requirements UNIBEN post UTME 2020
To be eligible to sit for UNIBEN post UTME 2020, the following is required:
- Candidates must have chosen UNIBEN during JAMB registration
- Candidates must have made a minimum of 200 in JAMB examination and in post UTME
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What is the nature of UNIBEN Post UTME?
It is expedient that you know the nature of every examination you are going to write even before preparing for the exam as that will be a guide to you so that prepare out of context.
The following should be noted about UNIBEN post UTME screening exercise
- Candidates must complete the online application form by logging on to UNIBEN Portal. (https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants)
- Only applications from eligible applicants will be considered.
- Only candidates who made up to the score at which UNIBEN cut off marks is pegged are eligible.
- Complete the registration process and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Find in your slip, exam venue, time and date.
- UNIBEN’s Post UTME is a computer-based test (CBT)
- Be at the exam venue in good time. Arrive at your venue on time. You are to come along with your acknowledgment slip and pen to sign attendance.
- You will answer a total of 70 -90 questions within 60 minutes. The post utme is scored over 100.
- Half of the questions you will answer will be English language questions.
- The rest of the questions will be drawn from the subject a candidate sat for in UTME. Candidates are to note that most times current affairs will be incorporated in the post UTME
- The Post UTME exercise 2020 results can be accessed by logging on to the UNIBEN Post UTME portal
What Is UNIBEN Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark?
The first and foremost thing you should know of about admission into the University of Benin is that it is merit-based. Therefore, to be eligible to sit for UNIBEN Post UTME screening exercise, you must get up to UNIBEN UTME cut-off mark which is 200.
Also, applicants are to note that UNIBEN Post UTME is scored over 100%. In the light of this, the UNIBEN has pegged its general POST UTME cut-off mark as 50%. Be that as it may, there are specific cut off marks for each department. On some occasions, the yardstick that departments use is the performance of students in each year’s screening exercise.
When Will UNIBEN Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The UNIBEN Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Why You Need The UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions
UNIBEN post UTME past questions and answers is a compilation of questions given to UNIBEN aspirants since inception. One of the things that you will easily notice in going through it is that questions are often repeated.
With getting a copy of the UNIBEN post UTME past questions and answers, candidates will be certain of seeing that at least 70% of the questions you may come across on the exam day are questions you have solved previously. It is the best material every UNIBEN aspirant can think of using in preparation for the UNIBEN post UTME 2020
The University of Benin is one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria as is a federal University. In the light of this, a good number of candidates apply to be admitted into the school hence the competition is high. To secure a place at UNIBEN, you need a very good score in your post UTME after you’ve made a good one in JAMB and the UNIBEN past questions and answers will give you an edge over others
How can I get UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UNIBEN Post-UTME 2020. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of purchasing a copy of our UNIBEN Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you make to make the payment through Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UNIBEN Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” For instance “UNIBEN Science Past Question.” Then contact the number below or send an email to the email address below with evidence of the payment you have made and your past question will be sent to you.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
Samples of UNIBEN Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
1. Common sense requires that one should be decorous at formal gatherings.
2. The string was taut.
3. The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomable lightness.
4. The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
5. The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
6. If 5, x, y, 40 are in geometric progression find x and y respectively.
(A)2 and 10
(B)20 and 10
(C)10 and 20
(D) 10 and 2
7. One-third of the children in a village were vaccinated against meningitis. If 680 of the children have not been vaccinated, find the number of children in the village.
8. Power is transformed into authority through
9. The concept of sovereignty was popularised by
(A)J. J. Rousseau
(B)A. V. Dicey
(C)C. L. Montesquieu
10. The head of the Commonwealth of Nations is
(A)Queen Elizabeth II
11. Which of the following countries had practiced a confederated system of government?
(A)Senegal and Gambia
(B)Mali and Senegal
(C)Ghana and Nigeria
(D)none of the above