Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for UNIPORT Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have Uniport post utme past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about uniport post utme form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post utme and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
Please note that the University of Port Harcourt post UTME 2020-2021 form is not yet on sale. We will get this information updated once they start the sale of their post utme form. Find out how to apply once it starts and Uniport post utme past questions and answers below.
Eligibility For 2020/2021 Post UTME
Candidates who made University of Port Harcourt their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
The following are the Uniport Post utme cut-off mark 2020
- 200: Medicine, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190: Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180: All other courses
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME 2020
1 – Eligible candidates (Those who scored 180 and above and select the Institution as their choice in the 2020 UTME) are to visit the school portal at; http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/ and enter your UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
2 – Print out Payment Slip
3 – Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (Access Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBAand UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance Bank) and make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
4 – Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
5 – Proceed the Uniport portal and Log-in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, as from Tuesday 8th July 2020(Actual date will be made available here once it starts).
6 – Complete the Form online as requested.
7 – Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
8 – Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
9 – Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
WARNING: Those who fail to register within the registration period will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
What You Need to Know About UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2020 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON
THURSDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2020
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
When Will UNIPORT Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The UNIPORT Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The University of Port Harcourt is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is the aggregate score. To get a high aggregate score, you must get a practice piece like the Uniport Post Screening Exercise Past Questions and Answers.
We have discovered that over the years, the University of Port Harcourt repeats its past questions. If you get this past question and answer, you will understand the question pattern and plausible answers to them before your exam date.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at UNIPORT. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How can I get UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UNIPORT Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our UNIPORT Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UNIPORT Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “UNIPORT Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question immediately.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060