United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Virtual Career Fair – Sales
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- This is a virtual career fair for like minds. It gives you the opportunity to engage in real-time, and get to know who we are, what we do and how you can make a positive impact. It is a great place to start, secure your spot!
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
What you stand to gain
- Opportunity to meet with great minds.
- Explore career opportunities at UBA. (On the spot live chat)
- Learn about our amazing work culture.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know