The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- Top 26 Free Online Public Health Courses for 2020
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer, P4
Requisition #: 124304
Locations: Abuja, Nigeria; Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
Slot: 2 Openings
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2020.
Job Title: Procurement Associate
Requisition #: 124010
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Type of Contract: SSA 6
Unit/Division: Supply Chain
Duration: 11 months
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
- Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
- WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
- Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance