Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for UNIZIK Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have Unizik post utme past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about unizik post utme form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post utme and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
Eligibility For 2020/2021 Post UTME
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except for Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME 2020
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE.
What You Need to Know About UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020
- The screening exam is computer-based.
- Candidates are to write the four subjects they wrote in the 2020 UTME (ie, if in JAMB UTME you wrote Mathematics, English, Physics and Biology, that that is what you will write in the UNIZIK Screening Exam)
- Candidates were given just 50 minutes to answer 50 questions. The questions were mixed.
When Will UNIZIK Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The UNIZIK Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is a highly competitive university. Only students who prove their seriousness by scaling through all the hurdles will gain admission.
Over the years, students who did well in UNIZIK Post UTME attribute 80% of their success to studying with past questions and answers. So, you should get your copy immediately and start practising.
We have gathered past questions from previous years and one amazing thing Unizik repeats their past questions. If you get this Past Questions and Answers, you will be better equipped to pass the Unizik Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission. First, you will learn how to practice to finish within 60 minutes. Secondly, you will understand the nature of questions and how best to answer them.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at UNIZIK. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How can I get UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UNIZIK Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our UNIZIK Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “UNIZIK Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question immediately.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Samples of UNIZIK Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they? (A) working/do (B) work/are (C) working/are (D) work/aren’t
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning. (A) layed (B) lied (C) laid (D) lain
1. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1, 2
3. Fina the value of x if 4logx + 5logx – 7logx = log16. (A) 2 (B) 4 (C) 8 (D) 16
1. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
2. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
3. A steady current of 0.5A flows through a wire, how much charge passes through the wire in one minute? (A)32c (B)23c (C) 45c (D) 12c (E) 30c
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. An amphoteric oxide is an …. (A) amorphous oxide of a metal (B) amorphous oxide of a non-metal (C) oxide that is insoluble in water (D) oxide that acts like a base as well as an acid
3. Which of the following substances increases in mass when heated in the air? (A) sodium chloride (B) iodine crystals (C) magnesium ribbon (D) copper (ii) oxide
Things You Need to Note About UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.