MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor – Treasury Management, Finance
Job Identification: 1369
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Senior Manager Treasury Management
- Work across departments and offices to ensure collaboration with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to manage projects and provide diplomatic and timely communication in an agile work environment with iterative planning and delivery cycles, visibility, and successful delivery of complex projects.
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, leading a cross functional team through the product life cycle stages (from idea to deployment) delivering agile/waterfall projects.
- Collate and analyze the cash, debt, covenants, counterparty limits, Fx exposure report of subsidiaries.
- Report on the banking services of subsidiaries and establishment of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in line with changes in the banking environment.
- Measure the standard of banking services provided to MTNN subsidiaries.
- Assist in implementing new business processes within MTNN Treasury functions and the subsidiaries.
- Develop, confirm, monitor and report on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the subsidiary Treasury department.
- Develop a robust management report to review the viability of MTNN subsidiary projects and the impact on shareholders’ value.
- Develop and prepare regular reports for management on the subsidiary’s performance.
- Monitor key Treasury governance and policy alignment across MTNN and its subsidiaries and alignment to overall strategic objectives
- Develop and implement Treasury policies, processes, and procedures for our subsidiaries.
- Lead the implementation of strategic collaboration between MTNN and Financial Services to enhance share value.
- Conduct research and financial services and compile data, benchmarking on subsidiary Treasury and Banking services.
- Support Corporate Treasury activities and structures across subsidiaries, shared value creation and exposure Management.
- Obtain feedbacks and recommendations from banks on service issues and standards, monitoring and reporting on the quality of banking services in MTNN subsidiaries.
- Manage information flow, ensuring clear correspondence and up-to-date communication with subsidiaries at all times.
- Interface with bankers, financial institutions on behalf of the subsidiaries.
- Set up Banking structures for MTNN subsidiaries.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with the Company’s bankers to stay informed on solutions that add value to the MTN business.
- Interface with MTNN subsidiaries on behalf of the MTN Treasury department.
- First Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Management or other social science related fields.
- Part qualification/Membership of a professional financial management/accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Level 2 CFA)
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in Performance Reporting and Business Analysis.
- Extensive knowledge in Macro-Economic Analysis and Research.
- Experience in Cash Management.
- Experience in banking services, Telco product development and experience in Corporate Treasury
- Project Management, including experience identifying and managing stakeholders, articulating problem statements; working with subject matter experts to agree on requirements/targeted solution; breaking action plan into milestones that can be tracked in order to meet desired solution on time.
- Experience in good accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment
- been carried out.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 at 23:59.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know