Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2022-2023 for Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
The AIG Scholarships Application 2022-2023 is now open, interested applicants are welcome to apply for this scholarship award.
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships Programme is focused on graduates between the ages of 25 and 35. Graduates with strong intellectual capabilities and who have excelled academically with good leadership skills are welcome to apply for this AIG scholarship 2022-2023.
What You Need to Know About AIG Scholarships 2022
Each year, the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) will fund five scholarships for eminent personalities from West Africa (Ghana and Nigeria) to help them obtain a Master of Public Policy degree at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.
AIG Scholars will be expected, upon graduation, to return to their home country and apply their learning experience as change agents in their country’s public sector.
Who Can Apply?
The AIG scholarships program is open to master’s students who wish to Study Abroad. They should pose strong intellectual capabilities and have excelled academically.
Africa Initiative for Governance Programme is open to citizens of Ghana and Nigeria. Don’t worry if your country is not selected for this program. We have other global opportunities for African Youths you can apply for.
The AIG Scholarships Programme is fully funded. It covers your accommodation fee, living expenses and does not cover your travel cost or visa expenses. You can also check other Full tuition academic scholarships.
AIG Scholarships 2022 Eligibility
To be eligible for this Africa Initiative for Governance Scholarships Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2021)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Master’s Degree) – evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
How to Apply For the AIG Scholarships 2022-2023
The application will be done online. Interested candidates who met the above criteria will be directed to complete an online application form.
- New applicants should click on the “New application” tab on the login page and provide their basic information. By submitting your basic information, you will instantly receive a confirmation email from the portal with a link to continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue with the application. You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you will not receive an e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional, or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should, therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Returning applicants should input their registered e-mail address and password and click the Login button to continue their applications.
Please note that you will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb
The AIG Scholarships 2022-2023 application is yet to start, we will notify you once the application starts. Kindly join our WhatsApp group for more information and notification.
AIG Scholarship Login
AIG Scholarships 2020/21 Recipients
AIG is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2020/21 AIG Scholarships awards. The awardees are:
- Adejoke Are (Nigeria)
- Murjanatu Mohammed Audu (Nigeria)
- Uchechukwu Nwokediuko (Nigeria)
- Chioma Oparadike (Nigeria)
- Folasade Osho (Nigeria)
- Victoria Udom (Nigeria)
AIG Foundation Scholarships 2019/20 Recipients
AIG Foundation is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019/20 AIG Scholarships awards. The awardees are:
- Adebola Babafemi (Nigeria)
- Erobu Onyekachukwu (Nigeria)
- Mohammed Nasir (Nigeria)
- Onasanya Hakeem (Nigeria)
- Sarpong Kwame (Ghana)
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post.
- Federal Government Scholarships 2022-2023 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2022-2023 for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans 2022
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- 20 Scholarships for International Adoptees 2022-2023
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2022-2023
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate 2022-2023
- 20 Scholarships for People who have Lost a Parent 2022-2023
- 15 Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2022-2023
- 35+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2022 and 2023.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content with your families and friends.
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Scholarship Updates
If you want to be getting our scholarship update, join our whatsapp group.
How the group works
- The group is locked for only admin to be posting
- Information will be posted to the group not more than 4 times a week