The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent body, established by the Electric Power Sector Reform Act of 2005 to undertake technical and economic regulation of the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. The Commission is to, among others license operators, determine operating codes and standards, establish customer rights and obligations and set cost reflective industry tariffs. The Commission has its head quarters in Abuja.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to join our team in an exciting career of regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry in the position below:
Job Title: Analyst I – Human Resources
Division: Finance and Management Services
- Identifying and working with HRD team to accomplish various HR related issues.
- Relating with internal stakeholders where necessary and helping with trouble shooting and any arising staff matters.
- Helping with job audits and related matters.
- Assisting in providing advice and support to various Divisions in the Commission regarding HR policies, processes, and best practices.
- Analysing and presenting data and reports on assigned task, identifying areas of improvement and proffering solutions.
- Assisting the HR team in the development and moderation of flexible operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practices and dynamism within the Commission.
- Reviewing and updating HRD data base regarding employee information and related matters.
- Assisting in supervising training, workshop and other activities requiring staff gathering and provide feedback on staff performance.
- Collating and analysing external HRD related data.
- Making submissions and preparing draft letters on specific matters.
- Covering meetings and producing minutes.
- Any other HR related matter assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills:
- First Degree in Human Resources, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 4 years.
The following are added advantages:
- A Masters Degree in related field or HR Certification.
- Communication, both oral and written.
- Analysing and evaluating issues in HR.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Researching and reading data and report.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Midnight: 15th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Start Application Online
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
- Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace.
- Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission.
- Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.
- All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know