International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our technology division, Beer Tech Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech Planning is responsible for the delivery of Projects and the ongoing operational support and maintenance of application offerings of the tech logistics function to the business.
- The candidate will ensure that these services are delivered to meet the business’ operational and strategic needs with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- He/She needs to provide end-to-end support, maintenance and governance of planning applications within the ABInBev Africa Zone. This will include legacy and new application development in the logistics planning space.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Investigate, assess and resolve user problems
- Pro-actively drive effective resolution of system incidents and user problems
- Ensure the application environment meets the needs of users through analysis of recurringincidents and problem management
- Implement change and release management for business applications by ensuring that all changes are documented, tested and passed through the appropriate change authority for approval
- Ownership of minor enhancements and bug fixes including the implementation thereof, ensuring that they follow the required processes and change control procedures
- Ensure all processes and procedures are appropriately documented, and the procedures are adhered to.
- Work with Product Owners to review business briefs/requirements and provide solution assessments.
- Take ownership of Projects to ensure end-to-end delivery within defined timeline and budget.
- Manage vendors and the delivery of their services to the ABInBev Africa Zone
- Create and collate documentation in the technical and business space
Requirements & Skills
- IT related Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Business related qualification required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in logistics, enterprise and planning systems.
- Business experience in MRP, general planning, distribution, warehouse or stock would be essential.
- Familiarity with hardware, software and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge / Business understanding of supply chain.
- Ability to facilitate workshops with business and IT representatives.
- Ability to work in a matrix managed environment.
- Business understanding of the value chain in FMCG.
- Good self management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong systems aptitude.
- Good motivational skills.
- Logical and analytical thinker – able to translate into practical business solutions.
- Ability to understand technical issues and how they impact on the business.
- High energy level.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know