AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings.
AHF-Nigeria currently operates in 7 states including; Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and supports numerous clinics country wide.
The organization now seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the regular full-time position below:
Job Title: ART Clinician / Sites Coordinator
Report to: Medical Director
Slot: 3 Openings
- The ART Clinician / Sites Coordinator oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the state/facilities level. This position is crucial to the achievement of AHF Nigeria’s programmatic targets and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close coordination with the facility health care workers, ensure the provision of quality, evidence-based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Coordinate monthly patient care team and other meetings.
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports.
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff at the state/facilities level.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the state/sites.
- Data capture, handling and use at the state/sites.
- Any other duty designated by the supervisor
Education and Experience
- University graduate in Medicine;
- At least three years’ experience in HIV treatment programs;
- At least 2 years’ experience in program management;
- Experience with operational research and evidence-based healthcare is an added advantage;
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in computer operations – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the position and the Location you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word or PDF format.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;