The Space Management – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Bartender’s sole responsibility is to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for customers.
- You will be charged to create drinks with the existing menu and encouraged to create and star signature drinks.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service
- Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
- Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
- Record and balance cash receipts and prepare cash deposits
- Open and maintain tabs throughout shift
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
- Accountability in maintaining and reporting inventory.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Good communications skills
- Ability to meet up with high demands
- Basic inventory and payment processing knowledge
- Knowledge of mixology for traditional and creative cocktails
- Understanding of unique and complementary flavour pairings
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
- Physical ability to stand and work for long periods of time
- Creativity in making signature drinks is a plus.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know