International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Instrument Artisan
Job ID: 30008595
Location: International Breweries – Onitsha Brew, Anambra
Job type: Full time
Reports To: Maintenance Controller Electrical, C & A
Key Purpose Statement
- To Operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
- Maintain equipment and process control equipment systems in the Brewing plant.
- Conduct maintenance and troubleshooting on measurement and control.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Maintain a safe and healthy working environment:
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices.
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation systems.
- Plan and prepare the job.
- Carry out repairs or maintenance.
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Prepare for production.
- Operate and monitor machine performance.
- Startup machines
- Run the machines
- Perform brand and pack change.
- Carry out machine lubrication.
- Ensure cleaning of machines
Optimize Production Performance:
- Interpret and implement production plan for the shift
- Measure and record performance attributes
- Optimize usage of resources
- Support the team to improve process quality
- Facilitate team problem solving
- Monitor trends and initiate corrective action
- Perform running schedules.
Apply the VPO principles and practices:
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required.
- Anomalies: Report, execute 5-whys together with Support Technicians, collaborate to deploy corrective actions
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 1 year on the job training, SKAP Completed.
- Experience with FMCG
Traits & Competences Required:
- Manage Machines according to VPO principles and standards.
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Key Function is to Carry out repairs / maintenance.
- Plan and prepare job.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know