Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Delivery Partner, Talent / Client Business Unit
About the Role
- Our Business Delivery team is growing: your next remote opportunity is waiting for you and we can’t wait to meet you and know more about yourself!
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Business Unit, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of all presentations and communications
- Act in support of Business Unit team members, senior BU leaders, and the General Manager regarding BU climate, project updates, proposals, planning, and reporting
- Provide support and mentorship (when applicable) to our key business partner on in-flight activities or upcoming initiatives, helping drive strategic direction with the most impact on the vertical.
- Own Business Unit documentation and delivery in accordance with the Executive Planning and Review cycle/cadence
- Ensure the team is adhering to corporate processes, documentation, templates, and reporting requirements
- Look after daily operations through collaboration with senior department leaders.
- Lead programs and projects, understanding current status at any given point in time and look ahead to confirm staffing and budget
- Partner with the M&A team on any potential M&A activities and act as the integration lead for the Business Unit.
- Become a change management champion and ensure positive reception to, and adoption of, Andela wide changes.
- Help drive common and repeatable approaches that make it simpler for the teams and leaders, allowing them to focus on big picture problems.
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Have a proven track record working in a software development, technology consulting, or software product management company in a leadership role
- Previous high-level consulting experience
- Have customer-facing experience in a commercial or revenue-facing role
- Experience working in marketplaces is nice to have
- Have successful experience working remotely
- Have a strong analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Are passionate about the evolving technology landscape and bring up advancements to solve business problems
- Have outstanding communication (English, verbal, and written)
- People that have been successful in similar roles at Andela display energy, drive, and passion to succeed.
- Have the ability to build rapport and connect with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know