Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- Oversees all business development functions and sales & marketing efforts to ensure that they run smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
- Serves as the company’s official representative to target audiences, business partners and alliances, important stakeholders and other third-party collaborations.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating sales and marketing operations on a daily basis.
- Responsible for managing different activities such as developing marketing plans, direct sales, client service, and effective strategies to drive sales growth.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
- Plays a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue, supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Effectively search out and get new clients while developing the business.
- Responsible for reviewing sales and other important reports and data that will measure productivity in the company. Part of the responsibility is to assess areas that need cost reduction program for improvement.
- Gathers market intelligence for the company concerning pricing, sales, new products and new competition. Related activities are marketing, direct sales, projects, and client service
- Provide vital knowledge and understanding of core areas of the business including marketing activations and business development
- Examining and analysing past, present and future sales performance as set forth by the company’s budget and strategic target and developing a plan in meeting the set target.
- Administering in meeting growth plan objectives within deadlines and objectives
- Responsible for managing sales activities related to providing services and other client services operations within the company
- Responsible for preparing work schedules intended for the sales team as well as assigning certain duties and tasks.
- Interacting with people outside the company and representing the company to potential clients and other external references. Such information could be shared through writing, email or in person.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent course
- Varied certifications to prove knowledge in business planning and development.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience with at least 3 years in managing a team
- Exposed to core areas of operations, sales & marketing operations leadership experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know