Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job type: Full time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- The CFO, or chief financial officer will manage the company or organization’s finances and is responsible for financial reporting.
- He/She assesses financial risks and opportunities and oversee and manage lower-level financial managers. They also help set and track financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is usually responsible for the administration of financial, and risk management operations of the company.
- In addition, they are often involved in the development of a financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
- Mange the company’s financial planning
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
- Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
- Determine finance KPIs
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise finance personnel such as accountant, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
- Manage and retain relationships with various financial institutions, vendors/clients etc
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and company’s policies
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Executes the company’s financial strategy
- Developing plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure
- Identifying investment opportunities and managing mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to develop financial plans
- Managing accounting procedures
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Good University Degree in Accounting / Finance and MBA in Financial Management
- Minimum of 10 years’ verifiable experience in the role
- Sound knowledge of corporate financial law and Risk Management Practices.
- Attainment of Fellow (FCA) status with relevant Accounting/Financial Management professional bodies.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry and its operations
- Proven evidence of attending several management and Leadership Trainings
- Excellent working knowledge of organizational processes and financial management.
- Strong Leadership / interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills (oral & written).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know