A new global player in the Nigerian e-commerce business with maximum investment muscle requires a smart and energetic person for urgent employment in the below role:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Management Level
Reports to: MD/CEO
- We are seeking an entrepreneurial, marketing professional to organize and oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy, be responsible for defining the company’s national offline and online marketing and partnership strategy; working closely with the Managing Director.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and control the audience growth and customer acquisition across all channels including SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Social Media, Online and Offline campaigns, cooperation, etc.
- Manage the company’s national internal communications, online and offline marketing teams
- Develop strategies that energize and strongly differentiate the company’s brand in the Nigerian ecommerce sector, positioning the company as the preferred on line shop
- Manage, control and optimize the marketing campaigns on the company’s website and other platforms
- Build relationships and secure partnerships with external marketing agencies and other partners
- Drive the daily marketing operations and coordinate promotions, advertising, public relations, creative campaigns as well as media issues
- Manage marketing budgets to drive sales with demonstrated ROI
Criteria for Application:
- A Master’s Degree in a Business or Marketing related subject (e.g. Media, Economics or Communication Science); or equivalent experience
- Significant relevant professional experience in the marketing and/or consulting sector dealing with the implementation of different marketing channels
- Strong understanding of Organic and Paid Search, Email, Content Marketing and PR
- Proven track record of delivering audience growth, customer acquisition and cultivating brand awareness
- Ability to develop concepts, standards and processes and efficiently implement those in a complex, fast paced setting
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and excellence in complex business situations
- Proven ability to effectively manage, develop and coach experienced team members
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, data driven mindset and goal–oriented way of working
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on personality as well as passion for the job
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
- Great team player, strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Focus Areas and Skills:
- Consulting, Email, Internal Communications, Brand Awareness, Retail, Partnerships, Content Marketing, Customer Acquisition, Digital Marketing and Operations, Media Sales, SEO, SEM, Campaigns, Social Media and Public Relations, Budgets, Brand Management, Online Marketing, Advertising, Project Management, Marketing Strategy, etc.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know