Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an upstream Development Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the osition below:
Job Title: Civil Laboratory QaQc Technician
Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
The Laboratory technician is required to:
- Plan, execute, organize and interface with Subcontractors for the construction of flow station/ Gathering station within the project specifications for quality control, HSE, Budgetary activities.
- Lead, plan and execute the QC manpower including laboratory by organizing work distribution to efficiently use the available resources.
- To lead, plan and prepare QC documentation works for the efficient execution of works within the parameters of schedule and project specifications.
- To lead, Plan day to day QA/QC lab activities in accordance with issued drawings. Must be able to do different types of civil field test and knowledge of civil code and standards.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng / HND Civil Engineering,
- 10 – 12 years Work Experience in construction or oil and gas Industry in Africa.
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;